An inspection of your existing home can help you sell it easier and faster, and more profitably by addressing any issues on the front end, rather than in the negotiation process.
Your potential buyer will be reassured about the condition of the home from the detailed inspection report.
THE PRESALE INSPECTION REPORT IS FOR THE VENDOR ONLY AND MUST NOT BE USED AS A PRE-PURCHASE REPORT BY ANY PURCHASER.
FEWER RE-NEGOTIATIONS, LESS SUPRISES , A BETTER SELLING PRICE
HOUSE COULD SELL FASTER AND FOR MORE MONEY!
With a pre-sale inspection your home could sell faster and for more money without any renegotiations because results of the inspection will be presented ahead of time.
- No more buyers walking away because they think there is a problem with the house.
- No deal-killing home inspector picking your home apart after the deal is done.
- No XXth hour renegotiations based on the inspector's findings.
- No helpless feelings that an inspector has raised an issue that is not a big problem.
- No more buyers getting cold feet when they find out the home is not perfect.
- No more buyers walking away because they don't have time for an inspection.
- No more parade of inspectors through your home before a multiple-offer situation.
YOU IN CONTROL
All too often, a home inspection is performed as a final contingency of a sale with little time to absorb its impact. Any reported deficiencies at this time of high emotional stress can easily be blown out of proportion causing an over reaction and possibly the death of the deal.
A pre-inspected listing will also give you the ability to fix any problems and deal with any issues ahead of time, so there won’t be any surprises.
You resolve any differences of opinion before the house goes on the market.
You fix any problems you like or recognize the problem and reflect it in the purchase price - take it off the table as a negotiating tool against you.